Research shows that those churches with an intentional plan to “make disciples” are growing churches.
The course includes:
- The process of men moving through stages in their Christian journey.
- The three organizational pillars needed to support the ministry model.
- The creation of a customized vision for the men in your church and creation of a plan of action.
- A create-capture-sustain engine to drive the ministry.
- Background material that integrates the Model and explains how to attract non-Christian men into the church and move them along into discipleship
This 12-hour course is being offered on October 16-17, 2015 at Methodist Men’s Ministry Center (3MC) located at 676 Community Drive Goldsboro, NC. The class will meet from 6:00pm to 9:00pm Friday evening and from 8:00 am-5:00pm on Saturday. The cost of the course is $30.00 which includes a workbook (not the “No Man Left Behind” book), snacks, light breakfast and lunch.
To get the most out of this class it is recommended that you read “No Man Left Behind” prior to the course but not required. The books can be purchased on line at several sites. It is recommended to do so through the Cokesbury site through the NCCUMC Media Center: Print Hardcover or eBook be used. (The red print are direct links to the desired format.)
It is recommended that a pastor, men’s ministry leader, and one or two other men on your team attend the training together but not required. This course is open to anyone interested.
This course qualifies as an Advanced Lay Servant Course.
To get more information and to register please contact
@ email@example.com or
Money will be collected at the event. Checks should be made out to CDUMM.
If you would like to print or share this flyer, you are invited to use this pdf: Understanding Men’s Ministry flyer 10.2015