THIS Sunday – April 23rd – 1pm to 5pm
– Johnston Community College
IMPACT Mission Celebration: encourage. challenge. educate. inspire.
Who is Hosting: Capital District Mission Strategy Team
Who Should Attend: Representatives from each of the 100 Capital District congregations: mission chairs, pastors, mission leaders, communications staff/volunteers, church council members, leaders in congregations, people interested in mission
What: Event to gather representatives from each of the 100 congregations in the district to connect and celebrate around three missional streams:
-Our public school children and their families
-Our Hispanic/Latino brothers and sisters
-Our hungry and needy neighbors, locally and globally
Activities will include:
- Provide gathering to meet/network/connect with others of similar interest
- Participate in Breakout Sessions
- Hands-on mission including assembling Welcome Home Kits
- Enjoy delicious food provided in our international food court
- Worship celebration with Bishop Hope Morgan Ward
Click here to read a invitation to attend from our DS, Gray Southern.
All Capital District Churches are encouraged to collect items to contribute to Welcome Home Kits.
These are set up as a 2 sided documents.
You can print them as one sided for flyers or
2 sided (flip on short edge) for bulletin inserts.
To learn more about what is contained in each of these kits, click here.
To learn what Sub-district your church is in, click here.
To see a schedule and learn more about IMPACT, click here.